Lansdowne Borough has compiled this list of resources and government websites for residents.
Please also view news updates as they are posted to our Coronavirus Updates Page.
County & State Updates
Delaware County Daily Updates: See the Latest Delaware County Updates Here
- Delaware County Elections Bureau: Primary Rescheduled to June 2
- COSA and Community Transit offer Shopping Assistance for Seniors
PA State Updates: See the Latest Pennsylvania State Updates Here
- Food Assistance Map
- Free Grab-N-Go Lunches for School Age Children
- PA DCED COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local Governments
- Delaware County Map of Coronavirus cases
- PA UC COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- 2020 Census Information
- June 9, 2020 - Gov. Wolf Announces $225 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- PA DCED Business Resources
- US Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
The PA Department of Health has issued a comprehensive COVID Vaccination Plan. The COVID-19 vaccine will be distributed to Pennsylvanians in a phased approach. Read on...
Gov. Wolf, Sec. of Health Announce New Protective Mitigation Efforts to Put Pennsylvania on Pause thThe new, limited-time mitigation orders take effect at 12:01 a.m. on December 12, and remain in effect until 8 a.m. on January 4, 2021. Read on...
As COVID-19 Cases Reach Critical Levels, Wolf Admin Announces New Mitigation Efforts. In the past week, the number of COVID-19-attributable deaths has quadrupled, and the average daily case count is seven times higher than it was two months ago. Additional Info...