- Borough Life
Lansdowne Borough has compiled this list of resources and government websites for residents.
Please also view news updates as they are posted to our Coronavirus Updates Page.
County & State Updates
Delaware County Daily Updates: See the Latest Delaware County Updates Here
- Delaware County Elections Bureau: Primary Rescheduled to June 2
- COSA and Community Transit offer Shopping Assistance for Seniors
PA State Updates: See the Latest Pennsylvania State Updates Here
- Food Assistance Map
- Free Grab-N-Go Lunches for School Age Children
- PA DCED COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local Governments
- Delaware County Map of Coronavirus cases
- PA UC COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- 2020 Census Information
- June 9, 2020 - Gov. Wolf Announces $225 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- PA DCED Business Resources
- US Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
The Latest COVID News from Delaware CountyStay up to date with the latest news from Delaware County's Health Department. Read on...
Delaware County Announces Emergency Rental Assistance ProgramDelaware County officially launched the Delaware County Emergency Rental Assistance (DELCO ERA) Grant Program on March 26. The program assists renters who have suffered disruption and loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Additional Info...
PA Update: Effective April 4, More Options for Restaurants and Other BusinessesAs COVID-19 cases have declined and vaccination rates are climbing, Governor Tom Wolf today announced the lifting of some targeted restrictions on restaurants and other businesses, as well as increased gathering limits. Additional Info...