Trash and Recycling Services
Trash is collected behind the house once per week, and recycling is collected curbside once per week. There are two collection routes:
- East of Lansdowne Avenue (formerly routes 1, 2, and 3)
- West of Lansdowne Avenue (formerly routes 4 through 8)
The Sanitation Department strives to achieve a 100% collection rate.
If your refuse was missed (please check the schedule was not adjusted for a holiday) please contact the sanitation department at (610) 622-6318.
All missed collections will be handled by 12 noon the following day.
Annual collection schedule magnets are hand delivered to each residence each year.
Preview the 2013 Schedule Magnets below:
|It ALL goes in together
||What NOT to include:
Remember to remove all lids and rinse.
- If you need a container, call the 610-623-7300 ext 211
- All apartments, condominiums and businesses are required to recycle!
- Igloos for depositing Clear, Green and Brown Glass; Bi-Metallic and Aluminum Cans; Plastic Bottles, are also available in the Highland Avenue parking lot.