Donate Books to Lansdowne Library
Guidelines for Donating Books to The Lansdowne Public Library:
- Donations will be accepted Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm or by appointment (call 610-623-0239).
- Call the library (610-623-0239) prior to donating a large quantity of books.
- Please do not leave donations outside the library.
- Books must be in good condition (no mold or mildew, water stains, torn or loose pages).
- Books not used by the library will be placed for sale.
- Please no textbooks or old encyclopedias.
Thank you for your cooperation and donations!