July 27, 2010
Attendance: Kevin Laverty, Bill Johnson, Eileen Mulvena, Michael Schleigh, Billy Smith, Craig Totaro, Stephen Wagner
Visitors/Public Comment: None
- Garguile Contract – Bonds acquired and contracts signed by week of August 2, 2010
- Bryn Mawr/Eldon MH Locations and Marlyn Park Lining – Will require the location and possible excavation of eight manholes as well as the installation of approximately 300-400 ft new line (to abandon an existing line) and lining of approximately 1,500 feet of line in Marlyn Park. Estimated cost: $150,000.
- Need to update to John Murray H20 Program – By November 1, 2010 the Borough will have completed the improvements necessary to fulfill grant obligations.
- DELCORA Lateral Report – Materials created by DELCORA will be put on the website
- Hillside Nursery Bill – Reviewed billings for road improvements related to storm water
- A.F. Damon Contract – Recommendation and discussion regarding contract valued at $50,000.
- Final Priority List – Discussed mapped out priority paving list.
PA Conservation Works – Lights
- Active Survey Phase – Awaiting verification that mapping has been complete.
- Theatre Crosswalk – Reviewed plan. Discussed PENNDOT requirements.
- Resurfacing Basketball Courts – The Borough has received bids. Will be discussed at Park and Recreation Meeting.
- Sycamore Wall – Completed
3a. Marlyn Park Wall – Discussed replacement of damaged wall at park entrance. Will consult with expert regarding cost and feasibility.
- Replacement of storm damaged lights – Six lights total should be replaced with new materials within 8-10 weeks.
- Gateway Park, American Rivers Letter – Discussed and reviewed letter requesting release of funds allocated.
- Hoffman Park streambank restoration – Awaiting receipt of permit to begin work.
- Resevoir Park streambank restoration – Awaiting receipt of permit to begin work.
- NDI Billing Cycle
- Letter to PennDot – Letter to PennDot reviewed seeking repair of roadway at Baltimore Avenue and Scottdale Road.
- Repair of surface in Borough Yard – Discussed feasibility and cost.