January 25, 2011
- Visitors/Public Comment – No visitiors.
- 2010 Sewer – Marlyn Park
* Phase 1 will include the elimination of one manhole and two stream crossing. Phase 2 will include lining of sewer lines from Marly Park to Burmont Road. Approximately 1310′ of pipe.
- PA Conservation Works – Street and Traffic Lights.
* The lights have been delivered as of this meeting date. Delivered in pieces and thus must be assembled on site. Installation on or before, March 25, 2011 anticipated.
- Gateway Park Construction Inspection Selection:
* Currently in the initial planning stage. Anticipate completion of project utilizing only one engineer. Not cost prohibitive.
- January 2011 Aqua Main Installation:
*See Borough Manager for map.
- PECO Claims Issues:
*Discussed Borough recovery of monies from PECO for allegations of negligence causing damage to Borough Infrastructure (Traffic Light and Ardmore Sewer Line).
- Willowbrook Ave, gas main replacement:
* No start date listed currently.
- 2011 Road Program:
*Currently in planning phase.
* Replacement of 25 lights in Gladstone Manor. Borough Manager meeting with Gladstone Manor Civic Association to discuss same.