Economic Development & Code Enforcement
October 22, 2009
Committee Members In Attendence: Craig Totaro, Mike Jozwiak, Stephen Wagner, Ellen Lustgarten,
- Interview Commercial Property Owner from Downtown East Neighborhood
- Damon Moyer visited and talked about his experiences in the neighborhood.
- HARB candidate – Interviewed Pam Albee
- Active Codes Case Property Report
- Reviewed report
- 35 & 37 N. Wycombe Discussion (fire-damaged vacant lots caddy corner from Sycamore park)
- Discussed the current condition and owner’s intent with the property
- ZHB Interview
- Candidate did not turn up – will reschedule
- Update on TV channel
- Saw first draft and will get hard copy for comment
- Downtown Walkways update
- Applying for the TCDI (Transportation Community Development Initiatiove) Grant for these crosswalks.
- Chicken update
- Mr. Jozwiak shared an article about the subject with the committee
- Arts Board nominees
- Rittenhouse Foundation and the Ethel Sergeant Clard Smith Memorial Fund are worth looking into to get funding for arts activities
- Craig will look into this fund.